Green hotel practices with EarthCare at our eco-friendly Ink48 Hotel
A Green Hotel in Midtown Manhattan, New York
Luxury and sustainability go hand-in-hand at Ink48, a Kimpton Hotel. Our eco-friendly New York City hotel impresses with boutique style and a sincere commitment to the environment. We present forward-thinking eco-friendly actions and amenities that have made us a recognized leader in the hospitality industry.
Our awards and recognition:
- Corporate Citizen of the Year. This award is part of the HotelWorld Global Hospitality & Design Awards, created to "truly celebrate the design and hospitality excellence shown by industry leaders over the past year." This is an internationally recognized award with applications submitted from around the globe.
Ink48 Hotel is dedicated to protecting the environment while giving our guests an outstanding hotel experience. As a proud participant in Kimpton Hotels' EarthCare program, we offer a variety eco-friendly services and amenities.
- Luxury, eco-friendly bath amenities
- Organic snack and beverage options in our in-room honor bars
- In-room recycling bins for easy and stylish guestroom recycling
- Rooms and linens cleaned with eco-friendly cleaning products
- Towel and linen reuse program dramatically reduces water and energy use
- Organic and/or fair-trade coffee and tea
- Ceramic mugs are available to minimize use of paper cups
- Comprehensive recycling program for cups, clothes hangers, batteries and more
- Efficient lighting fixtures reduce energy consumption throughout the hotel
- Effective low flow toilets, showers and faucets reduce water consumption throughout the hotel
- Guest and employee dry cleaning service uses eco-friendly methods and products
- Unused and partially used bath amenities donated to community programs
- Our acclaimed PRINT. Restaurant and The Press Lounge feature local, organic ingredients and follows the Monterey Bay Seafood Watch's sustainable seafood guidelines
- Ink48 Hotel hosts green meetings and events