- What is check in/check out time?
- Check-in 3pm/Check-out 12pm
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- We are a non-smoking hotel.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton Karma Rewards members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay. Wireless internet is also available for $12.99 per 24 hours for non-Kimpton loyalty members.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes, located on the 2nd floor. Equipped with two treadmills, one elliptical machine, one recumbent bike, one functional trainer, ten sets of free weights, two adjustable benches, one Ab X bench, one ballet bar, and space for stretching exercises and warm-up/cool-down. Fitness center is accessible 24 hours with guestroom key.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Yes. Available 6:45am - 10:30pm.
- Do you have a business center?
- Yes. Includes copier, fax, wireless access, shipping services, limousine service, secretarial services, and multilingual staff. Some services do have a fee and can be charged to your room account.
- Do you have a pool?
- Sorry, we don't have a pool.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- Yes, located on the 2nd floor. Hours of operation are 9AM to 8PM, Monday through Friday, 9AM to 7PM on Saturday, and 9AM to 6PM on Sunday. Learn More Here
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Directions can be found on our Maps & Directions page.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- No, but the Concierge can arrange for car services for a fee
- What are your cross streets?
- We are located where 11th Avenue meets 48th Street.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Only valet parking is available at the hotel. The cost is $55 per night for standard cars, $65 per night for SUV's, and $75 per night for oversized vehicles. There is no in and out access. Charges will be billed to the room. Please allow at least 45 minutes when calling for your automobile.
- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Our rooms do not accommodate rollaways. Cribs/playards are allowed and can be arranged by contacting the front desk for no additional charge.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- You need to contact the channel through which you made your reservation.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- If booked directly through the hotel, we have a 24 hour prior to arrival cancellation policy on most reservations and 72 hours prior to arrival during high season on most reservations. You must cancel by 6pm Eastern Standard Time 24 or 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty on most reservations. On certain reservations, a special cancellation may apply. If booked through a third party, please contact the booking agent directly for cancellation policies.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- Yes, a valid government issued picture ID is required to check-in.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check into the room?
- Special rules may apply for guests under the age of 18. This varies by hotel so please contact the hotel for further information prior to making a reservation.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- Yes. Some King Rooms or King Deluxe Rooms connect to Double Double Deluxe Rooms. Connecting rooms must be requested and are not guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility, and some include a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- Yes. If the departure date is changed to an earlier date after check-in an early departure fee of up to 1 night's room and tax is charged.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- PRINT. Restaurant Hours: (Call 212-757-2224 for Reservations)
Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 7 a.m to 11:30 a.m.
Weekend Brunch: 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Monday – Friday, 12 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, Closed
Sunday – Thursday, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Friday & Saturday, 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Daily, 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Press Lounge Hours: (No Reservations taken. Seating is first come, first serve)
Sunday – Tuesday, 5 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Wednesday & Saturday, 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Feel free to ask for our accounting department by calling the hotel: 212-757-0088.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- A credit card is REQUIRED upon check-in. Upon check-out, you can pay in cash or by credit card.
- Does the hotel require a deposit for incidentals?
- Yes, the hotel requires a $100.00 deposit per night.
- How can the incidental deposit be made?
- This deposit can be placed on your credit or debit card.
- When will the incidental deposit be returned to my debit or credit card?
- The hotel releases your incidental deposit on the day of your departure. However, depending on your financial institution, it can take up to 10 business days for the funds to release back into your available balance.
- How much money does the hotel authorize on my debit or credit card at check in?
- At check in we authorize your entire stays room and tax plus an incidental deposit of $100 per day. Once authorized, you will not have access to these funds.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- Yes. There are no restrictions to the type or size of pet. We will ask you to sign a waiver at check-in stating that you are responsible for any damages caused by the pet. We will also ask for your cell-phone number in the event you are out and your pet is causing a disturbance to the other guests of the hotel.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- Yes. Services can be arranged through our Concierge.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- The nearest part is Clinton Park, just 4 blocks away from the hotel.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Please contact the Concierge directly for any of these requests at 212-757-0088 or use our concierge form, here.
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Kimpton Hotels offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please find a list of our Hot Dates, Great Rates and book your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel.
- My company feels strongly about sustainable partnerships, how can Kimpton incorporate an eco-friendly element to our meeting?
- Hold your next meeting in one of our hotels and the effect will be great, but the cause will be greater. Kimpton offers Great Meetings, Great Causes to help support our environment.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still have a Question? Contact Us