NYC meeting space in Ink48's New York meeting rooms
NYC Business Meetings and Spaces in Hell's Kitchen, New York
The boutique Ink48, a Kimpton Hotel, marks Midtown Manhattan meetings and events with indelible style. Our remarkable Hell's Kitchen luxury hotel offers New York 6,000 square feet of meeting space in three flexible meeting rooms and the private Heaven over Hell's Kitchen Suite, complete with outdoor terrace, to accommodate up to 50 seated guests or 100 for a reception.
Ink48 Hotel's meeting and event planning staff offers the dedication and expertise you need, ensuring that your event will exceed your expectations and those of your guests. Our services and amenities include:
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
- Wireless Internet access throughout our hotel
- Onsite business center with computer and printer
- Penthouse suite and private terrace for unforgettable outdoor events
- Panoramic Manhattan skyline and Hudson River views
- Large, stylish lobby for comfortable convening pre and post event
- Small Groups Made Simple – Save up to 30% on guestroom blocks. Learn more »
Distinctive catering for our New York City meeting spaces is provided by Ink48's own PRINT. Restaurant, offering a tailored menu of creative farm-to-table cuisine from Chef Charles Rodriguez.
The vibrant, light-filled atmosphere of our boutique hotel continues throughout our meeting rooms, restaurant and rooftop lounge, making Ink48 a noteworthy space for every type of meeting or event in NYC, from business meetings to social events to unforgettable wedding parties.
For more information about our New York meeting rooms and to book your next meeting or event at Ink48, contact our Catering and Conference Services Manager at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at (646) 572-7491.
Also, our spectacular rooftop The Press Lounge can seat up to 240 guests and accommodate up to 300 for a reception. For Information about Press Lounge please contact John O'Mahoney directly at (646) 572-7407 or by email at email@example.com
Book A Meeting
Need to reserve a small meeting, room block, or submit a RFP?