Be Fit and Stay Well at Ink48, a Kimpton Hotel
Keep fit, get relaxed and pedal your way around Manhattan. Ink48 Hotel's onsite fitness center, full-service spa and bicycle program keep you in top form during your New York City stay.
Ink48 Fitness Center
Make an impression or work out some stress with the aid of Ink48's spacious onsite fitness center. Whether it's rigorous strength training, a place for yoga or balance exercises or a cardio workout, we've got you covered, 24/7.
- Complimentary for all guests
- 24-hour access with guestroom keycard
- Located on Ink48's second floor
- Two treadmills, with individual TV screens and headsets
- One elliptical machine, with individual TV screen and headset
- One recumbent bike, with individual TV screen and headset
- One functional trainer
- Ten sets of free weights
- Two adjustable benches
- One Ab-X bench
- Balance balls, yoga mats and accessories
- Space for yoga and stretching exercises
- Towels, water, apples
The Hudson River is just a block away, offering miles of walking, jogging and bike paths. Pick up a jogging map from our front desk and venture forth.
At ink48 we provide you everything you need to get your run on.
- City Running Map
- iPod Shuffles, pre-loaded with a pumpin' playlists
- Ear Buds
- Running Water Belt
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Water, Gatorade, Vitamin Water - your choice!
Borrow one of our complimentary bicycles and explore Manhattan, seasonally from June through October. We also provide helmets, locks, maps and bottled water for your safety and comfort.
Or, Citibike share offers alternate accessibility to Manhattan
Get Fit With Danielle Harrison
If you don't want to think about what exercise comes next and want to be pushed to your peak performance, make an appointment with Ink48's personal fitness curator, Danielle Harrison.Danielle's services for guests include:
- Personal training tips and fitness assessments
- Personal outdoor running guide
- Personal training in the hotel's gym including fitness tips and assessments
- Private in-room sessions (i.e. Zumba and Stretching classes)
- Recommendations on a 7-day nutrition plan Group and corporate fitness break sessions
*Book 24 hours in advance. Services start at $95/hour
Located on our second floor, InkSpa makes its Manhattan mark with a full range of professional spa services designed to promote optimal wellness.