This midtown NYC hotel takes luxury to the next floor
While boutique hotels in NYC aren’t known for having a slew of amenities, Kimpton Ink48 Hotel will impress you with options. Reserve a stress-melting massage at our InkSpa or in the comfort of your room. Roam Hell’s Kitchen aboard a complimentary PUBLIC cruiser bike. Grab an iPod Shuffle, pre-loaded with playlists for your run, or for pumping iron at our Fitness Center. You’ll even find a yoga mat in your room. At the end of each day, relax with a thoughtfully selected red or white at our hosted evening wine hour.
Amenities and Services
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Complimentary WiFi for IHG® Rewards Club members
- IHG® Rewards Club members receive a $30 spa credit at participating hotels
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
- Hosted wine reception in our living room from 5 to 6 pm
- Complimentary onsite fitness center, open 24/7
- Valet parking only: $65 + taxes/day for cars, 75+ taxes/day for SUVs and $85 + taxes/day for oversized vehicles
- Stunning rooftop The Press Lounge, with one of Manhattan's best views
- Acclaimed PRINT. Restaurant, on our hotel's ground floor
- Full-service onsite luxury spa, located on our second floor
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service; weekdays 6:30 to 9 am; Saturday – Sunday, 7 to 10 am
- Check-in is 3:00 pm; check-out is 12 noon
- Daytime room service from PRINT.
- Pet-friendly hotel (pets stay free)
- Valet and laundry services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine upon request
- In-room coffee maker upon request
- $10 dining credit per day that can be used at our in-house restaurant, PRINT. or room service
- Upgraded WiFi for up to 5 devices (normally a $14.99 charge)
- Free local and long distance phone calls